[OpenAFS] Win2K complaining about time-skew

Matthew Easton matthew@sublunar.com
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 23:41:42 -0700

guess # 1  the client is referenced to a different time zone than the
server -- or win2k is confused by UTC perhaps?

guess # 2 you have an analog style display on one machine and it is 12
hours out of sync.

By the way, you perhaps will be able to connect to the internal address
if you put an appropriate entry into your win2k hosts file.

Path is C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts