[OpenAFS] Unacceptable 1.0.4a?

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:32:08 -0700

No.  You should not need to change the LANA setting in the 1.0.4a Windows
2000 client.  Changing the LANA number in the "Configure AFS client"  area
may actually stop the client from working.   This will be fixed in a later
version of the client (to prevent manual setting of the LANA number from
becoming a problem).

I guess you are probably using a previous version of the W2K client, which
required manual LANA setting?

Shyh-Wei Luan

"Matthew X. Economou" <meconomou@earthlink.net>@openafs.org on 07/02/2001
02:18:02 AM