[OpenAFS] RedHat 7.1 and kernel 2.4.3-12

Marc Schmitt schmitt@inf.ethz.ch
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 11:19:49 +0200

Hi Derek

Thanks for the hint! I`ve uninstalled the RedHat kernel sources then
reinstalled it and ran "make build-it" w/o doing a "make dep" in the
kernel source directory. The compiled module inserts flawlessly and afs
runs like it should.

Thanks again. :)

Greetz
    Marc