[OpenAFS] (no subject)

David Thompson thomas@cs.wisc.edu
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:29:53 -0500

"Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" wrote:

>No idea what ssh.fi is up to, as nobody here wants to try to navigate their
>!@#$%&* license so we use OpenSSH instead.

If you haven't read the license lately, is has changed from the early version
2 days, to the point where we have concluded that it is usable for us
(university setting, YMMV).  We're going to OpenSSH anyways, but for a
different reason (gss patches to do krb5 ticket passing in the version 2
protocol).

Dave