[OpenAFS] 1.1.0 client on RH 7.1

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
24 Jul 2001 12:06:35 -0400

No, you do want /afs "owned", but it doesn't necessarily need to be
owned by the RPM system within the RPM database.  Another way of doing
it would be to have the openafs-client rpm mkdir /afs in the
postinstall:

[ -d /afs ] || mkdir /afs

And then in the post-uninstall script, something like this to remove
it:

[ $1 = 0 ] && rmdir /afs

Of course the pre-uninstall script should have something like this to
make sure AFS is stopped if you are unstalling the package:

[ $1 = 0 ] && /etc/rc.d/init.d/afs stop

-derek