[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.2.2 on AlphaLinux 22

Andrej Filipcic andrej.filipcic@ijs.si
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 20:40:30 +0100 (CET)

On 2 Nov 2001, Sam Hartman wrote:

Well, I am running the server part (without the client) on UP2000 2.2.16
smp kernel for about half a year with no problems up to now, although the
latest release I have installed is 1.1.1.

I will try 1.2.3 when it is released...

Best regards,

Andrej