[OpenAFS] RH7.2 krbafs-1.0.9 pam modules

J. Maynard Gelinas gelinas@lns.mit.edu
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:28:04 -0500

    Hey folks,

    I notice that the Redhat-7.2 pam modules supplied with krbafs-1.0.9
doesn't appear to work with OpenAFS-1.2.2. I've got AFS running on an RH
7.2 client after recompling the kernel and kernel modules. I can insert
the afs module, start afsd, and access afs space without a problem.
However, I'd like to set up authentication through gdm and can't seem to
get this working using either the Redhat pam_krb5afs.so (which used to
work with previous versions of OpenAFS) or the OpenAFS pam_afs.krb.so
module. I also can't find a man page for pam_afs.krb... suggestions?

Thanks,
--Maynard