[OpenAFS] Newbie: Problems connection to my new cell: /afs: Operation timed out.

Dominik Westner lists@logicunited.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:08:35 +0200

Hi Derek,

loki.home.nikwest.de is defined in my private DNS server, which is not
accessible from the internet (as 10.0.1.9 is not a valid ip for the
internet)

in my intranet loki.home.nikwest.de can be resolved by all clients.

Dominik