[OpenAFS] win2000 AFS Client 1.2.2b Problem

Kağan Coşkun zomlak@hotmail.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 17:44:38 +0300

Hi folks,

I had installed AFS client 1.2.2b for win2000. And tried to take tokens when
user is logging on. But it didn't work. Interestingly program is giving
errors messages when I try to log on a non exsiting AFS user or a non
matching password with an existing AFS user. But when I login succesfully
with the AFS user I see there are no tokens taken.

Do you have an idea why it might not take tokens?

Let me say there is samba PDC at the network also. I don't see any interest
with these two so far.

I saw some patches to the AFS client 3.6. But I didn't see any difference
after the patches nothing but the version number of my program.

I am hopeless now. I don't know what to do next to solve it. Any help is
strongly needed.

Kaan