AW: [OpenAFS] AFS authentication against Active Directory & MIT Kerberos V

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:23:29 -0500

If you these realms are truly intended to be equivalent, I would suggest
making a slightly modified krb524d that rewrites the realm before it
outputs the k4 ticket. That should be a trivial hack.

-- Nathan