[OpenAFS] AFS, MIT Krb5, W2k

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:19:18 -0400

>ms2mit.exe is found in MIT kerberos5 1.2.4 under src/windows/ms2mit
>directory : http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/
>
>aklog.exe I found in krb524.zip package at
>ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/kerberos5/ NOTE: you have to read README file
>to get to the time sensitive directory name to get the files. I think there
>is a file there with pre-compiled windows binaries as well (krb5-win32.exe)

Before you go trying that out ... I had better warn you that ms2mit.exe
wants to use the in-memory credential cache by default, but aklog is compiled
against a much older Kerberos release and doesn't know about it.  It shouldn't
be hard to make them play nicely together, and it's on my list ... but
it's a long list.

--Ken