[OpenAFS] Mount point for volume

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
23 Apr 2002 12:52:51 +0200

I've been playing with 'vos dump' and 'vos restore'. I managed
to get a file from 'vos dump', but somehow when I was trying to
restore the volume, I made a mistake...

The volume I was dumping was 'user.adam'.

----- s n i p -----
[papadoc.pts/6]$ vos listvol papadoc | grep adam
user.adam                         536871152 RW          9 K On-line
----- s n i p -----

But this volume don't seem to be mounted somewhere...

----- s n i p -----
[papadoc.pts/6]$ pwd
/afs/bayour.com/user/fredriksson
[papadoc.pts/6]$ fs mkm /afs/bayour.com/user/fredriksson/adam user.adam
[papadoc.pts/6]$ cd /afs/bayour.com/user/fredriksson
[papadoc.pts/6]$ ll
/bin/ls: adam: Connection timed out
total 28
[some existing mount points]

How do I find the mount point for a volume that claims to
be online?

Removing and then creating the volume don't help...
--
747 FBI Honduras Nazi Noriega Clinton PLO Kennedy kibo strategic
ammonium nitrate domestic disruption Saddam Hussein ammunition