[OpenAFS] Mount point for volume

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
23 Apr 2002 13:56:18 +0200

    Martin> Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@bayour.com> writes:
    Turbo> I've been playing with 'vos dump' and 'vos restore'. I managed
    Turbo> to get a file from 'vos dump', but somehow when I was trying to
    Turbo> restore the volume, I made a mistake...
    Martin> Did you released your read-only mounted volumes after the
    Martin> last change?

I don't think I did. But removing all references to the volume (vos remove)
and releasing 'user' (and some other stuff I forgot about) seemed to fix
the problem.

Thanx.
--
ammonium Legion of Doom nuclear jihad cryptographic Kennedy Saddam
Hussein FSF Marxist Semtex assassination iodine $400 million in gold