[OpenAFS] how to get linux 2.4.18 kernel module

Tino Schwarze tino.schwarze@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:02:42 +0200

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 01:36:13PM -0400, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> > > My first question would be "was your /var/cache/openafs partition
> > > full"...  As for anecdotes, while I'm still running 2.4.17 on most
> > > machines (2.4.18 is broken on non-x86) openafs works fine on my laptop
> > > under 2.4.18, running Debian.
> >
> > No chance:
>
> So I guess the next question would be, stock 2.4.18 or some vendor's
> freaky patched version? If the former, are you willing to try a CVS
> snapshot?

Vanilla 2.4.18. I might give the CVS version a try. Depends on whether
I'll find the time.

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/