[OpenAFS] Win2K Error

Chris Jarrell chris.jarrell@integratedcolorsolutions.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:00:12 -0400

Please forgive but I am just starting into an initial testing mode to =
see if Open AFS is going to work for my needs and I am attempting to set =
up the First Cell in the Server Configuration Wizard. The problem I am =
having is in the config wizard for version 1.2.2b for Windows 2000. I =
get to the end of the config wizard and it creates the AFS file system =
on my partition but hangs when attempting to start the BOS Server, it =
seems to hang at the 15% mark.  I then get a error message stating that =
there was a problem either starting or stopping it. Has anyone seen this =
before?

 -- Chris Jarrell   SR. Technical Consultant
   =20
    chris.jarrell@integratedcolorsolutions.com
    Integrated Color Solutions, Inc.
    9 Washington park