[OpenAFS] Windows XP and AFS

Kevin Coffman kwc@citi.umich.edu
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:43:34 -0400

By incredibly long, I mean the afs principal had a "Maximum ticket
life: 12523 days 03:44:00".  This very large number was being
interpretted as negative (by the code we're using) and the client got a
zero lifetime ticket.  What does 'getprinc afs' (or 'getprinc
afs/your.cell.name') return for you?

Kevin