[OpenAFS] vos release

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:25:09 -0500

FYI, there is a patch in the bug tracker that adds a significant amount
of additional progress reporting to vos release operations, to help
track down precisely where it is failing. (We see it occasionally on
servers that are otherwise happy.)

The patch has not yet been committed, not clear if it will be or not,
but if anyone wants it, it's attached to ticket #817. Output is only
added if running the release with -verbose.

-- Nathan