[OpenAFS] pr_Initialize() and AFSCONF_CLIENTNAME

Matthew A. Bacchi mbacchi@btv.ibm.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 12:15:48 -0400

I'm working on some code a former co-worker wrote, and this call
causes an error:

code = pr_Initialize(0, AFSCONF_CLIENTNAME, 0, 0);

the error:

"AFSInt.C", line 141.27: 1540-013: (S) Identifier "AFSCONF_CLIENTNAME"
is undefined.

I looked throughout many of the include dirs, and can't seem to find
this myself.  The "AFS Programmer's Reference" doesn't discuss this
function, so I was wondering if anyone could explain what it should be
doing, and also let me know where I might find a definition of
AFSCONF_CLIENTNAME?

Don't know if this info would be pertinent, but I'm working on AIX
4.3, compiler is xlC_r4, and the error occurs when make executes this
line :

xlC_r4 -O3 -qsrcmsg -qstrict -qrtti=all  -I/usr/afsws/include
-I/afs/btv/afs34a.513/comerr -I./afsinc -o AFSInt.o -c AFSInt.C

Thanks,
-Matt