[OpenAFS] fileserver change

Jinwei Shen shenjw@wam.umd.edu
10 Aug 2002 11:22:06 -0400

Yeah, I am using the Debian/Linux. It seems it's sufficient to update
the /etc/openafs/CellServDB for clients. The original posted problem
disappeared now. Though I still don't understand why the old server
was still active even after I updated the CellServDB file last
time. Well, maybe I did some dummy thing I don't recall now. :)

Thanks!

--
Jinwei

Derek> Jeffrey Hutzelman <jhutz@cmu.edu> writes:
>> If you build with GNU-style paths (which is how the Linux binaries are
>> configured), the standard locations are /etc/openafs/CellServDB for
>> clients, and /etc/openafs/server/CellServDB for servers

Derek> You mean the Debian/Linux binaries..  The Red Hat binaries use
Derek> Transarc Paths.