[OpenAFS] nitpicking (bos restart - restart all processes)

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
21 Aug 2002 14:19:29 +0200

I'm trying to figure out why 'vos listaddrs' don't show my
SPARC's, only my real AFS server, so I did 'bos help'.

I've seen this before, but didn't think much of it...

----- s n i p -----
HOST1:~# bos help
[...]
restart         restart all processes
HOST1:~# bos help restart
bos restart: restart all processes
Where: -bosserver  restart bosserver
       -all        restart all processes

if 'restart' restarts all processes, why do you have to have
'-all' at all? Shouldn't it be 's@all @@'?

--
Panama bomb Marxist terrorist Honduras assassination ammunition [Hello
to all my fans in domestic surveillance] colonel NORAD cracking Uzi