[OpenAFS] Unable to delete volume: Logfiles

FBO fbo2@gmx.net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:15:05 +0200

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 04:56:37PM -0400, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
[snip]
> Ok, I assume then you restarted the fileserver after. Did it salvage when
> you did? Did the vos addsite recreate the (empty) header, or did the
> salvager bring it back? (check the log)
It did not automatically salvage. See my other posting for the
salvager's output.

When "vos release"ing to a freshly created ro-clone on ganges VOL-Server
shows:

 Volser: CreateVolume: Unable to create the volume; aborted, error code 103

and the Vol-Header-File ends up zero sized.

FBO