[OpenAFS] 'replication'

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
28 Aug 2002 09:24:38 +0200

A couple of weeks ago I created som replica 'sites' (it replicates
some very important volumes to another partition /vicepc where the
original volume is on /vicepb). I only have one machine at the
moment, so I'm just replicating to the same host.

This was more or less just a test on how it's done. Any way, I
mounted my readonly replica on another directory, and discovered
that it's not real time replication! Ie, the files are OLD.

Did I set it up wrongly, or is this expected (to run 'vos release ...')?
--
arrangements congress $400 million in gold bullion Mossad FBI Peking
Cocaine NORAD Treasury kibo tritium supercomputer Ortega critical NSA