[OpenAFS] 'replication'

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
31 Aug 2002 10:49:06 +0200

Quoting Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@bayour.com>:

> Quoting "Neulinger, Nathan" <nneul@umr.edu>:
>
> >                 if ( $rwtime >= $rotime )
> >                 {
> >                         $needrel = 1;
> >                 }
>
> What's that got to do with anything? A simple 'cd' to the
> RW volume will update the rwtime (and increase the # accesses)!

Sorry. I was WAY to quick there. I double checked and tripple checked
this, but I obviosly didn't have enough coffey to drink this early.
Or I had something in my eyes.

It was only the access time that had updated... Sorry.

I'll use this to figgure out if I should replicate, thanx for the
pointer...
--
747 tritium Marxist genetic quiche bomb Khaddafi Kennedy assassination
president ammonium SDI iodine Cuba nuclear