[OpenAFS] Confused about AFS - MITKRB5 Migration Kit

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Dec 2002 10:09:04 -0500

I use afs-krb5-1.3.tar.gz is the Red Hat RPMS (to create the
openafs-krb5 RPM package).  I have a mongo-patch that I use to
actually get this to work with recent MIT-Krb5.  You can either grab
my patch out of the SRPM, or if you can't do that I could mail it to
you.

-derek