[OpenAFS] openafs on win2K with MIT kerberos

David M. Collins dmcollin@mit.edu
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 21:39:33 -0500

I have set up openafs with leash (the MIT kerberos distribution, NOT
kaserver) on a win 2k machine to access an afs account on

/afs/athena.mit.edu/

The setup initially works but after some period of time (I am sorry this
is a bit vague)
you can no longer map the drive. The error message is:

AFS was unable to map network drive to the specified path. Check to make
sure the drive letter is not currently in use.

The machine is a multi user machine and if I were to guess when this
occurs, it would seem to have something to do with login and logout from
the Win2K machine.  Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong would very
much be appreciated.

David