[OpenAFS] help! volume corruption caused by lots of files

Paul Blackburn mpb@est.ibm.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 07:58:30 +0000

Nathan,

There seems to be a mis-understanding that the AFS FAQ is IBM's.

I started the FAQ back in 1993 and plan to continue to update it.

If you have any questions or updates for it, please let me know.
--
cheers
paul                                 http://acm.org/~mpb