[OpenAFS] openafs crash on linux: "Increase -stat parameter of afsd(VLRU cycle?)"

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:35:31 -0500 (EST)

I would expect the change we have in 1.2.8 to fix the root of the problem.
If you can wait a small number of days, great, if not, the
openafs-stable-1_2_x version of src/afs/afs_vcache.c may be able to be
compiled in 1.2.7 with a minimum of work.