[OpenAFS] vos dump format?

Andrew Leahy aleahy@knox.edu
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:12:17 -0600

Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

> That would be Ken Hornstein's 'dumptool'.

Thanks for the information. I've found copies of dumptool out on the
web.  However, according to a post from Ken Hornstein that I found on
google, "the tricky part [of dumptool] is that without MR-AFS, you can't
actually COMPILE the dang thing, because you need some of the MR-AFS
magic to make it compile."

This post was dated two years ago.  Is this compile limitation still the
case? Also, would it be possible to roll this program into the openafs
distribution at some point?

Thanks again.

Andrew Leahy
---