[OpenAFS] AFS Partition move Problem

Sven Oehme oehmes@de.ibm.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:41:48 +0100

--=_alternative 0066B3DBC1256C9D_=

hy ,

when reimport a physical AFS Partition on a different server and turn the
old server off .
what are the steps i have to do , to reimport the informations to vldb .

when i run the syncvldb command with a single volume , it reports me an
communuctaion error , what is correct because the old server is turned off
.

the listvol showes the old volume on the new server correctly , but in
vldb it's still on the old server .
do i have to run the syncserv command  ? or do i have to first remove the
old server out of the cell database ..

Sven

--=_alternative 0066B3DBC1256C9D_=

on a different server and turn the old server off .</font>
reimport the informations to vldb .</font>
a single volume , it reports me an communuctaion error , what is correct
because the old server is turned off .</font>
the new server correctly , but in vldb it's still on the old server .</font>
&nbsp;? or do i have to first remove the old server out of the cell database
..</font>
--=_alternative 0066B3DBC1256C9D_=--