[OpenAFS] Small suggestion for RH spec file?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
28 Dec 2002 18:29:22 -0500

Tough.  If you don't like it, don't use my RPMS. :-P

Besides, if you can add your own private entries to the CellServDB
(via the CellCervDB.local), then why do you care if you also have
the CellServDB.global data as well?

-derek