[OpenAFS] RE: Problems under WinNT 4.0sp6

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:03:28 -0800

Did you ever *uninstall* OpenAFS 1.0.4a client from your machine?  There
was a known problem the unistallation procedure of 1.0.4a causing problem
to Netbios.

If not, what is the version of the OpenAFS client are you using?   Did you
try to manually set the LANA number in the Advanced configuration of the
AFS client?  It could be a problem if you did so.

Shyh-Wei Luan

"Steven N. Hirsch" <shirsch@adelphia.net>@openafs.org on 01/28/2002
06:45:13 PM

Sent by:    openafs-info-admin@openafs.org