[OpenAFS] win2k, XP client

Andrej Filipcic andrej.filipcic@ijs.si
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:21:24 +0100 (CET)

I have a question about Windows authorization to afs-krb5 server. If I
have understood correctly, the token is received through kerberos 4 on
windows. The linux server runs mit krb5, afs and  fakeka ( to enable
klog). On windows, if I try to obtain a token, a receive one, but it is
valid until 1/1/1601. The only way to obtain a token is to run MIT krb win32
stuff (kinit + aklog). What is the problem with openafs login on windows?

Best regards,

Andrej

   doc. dr. Andrej Filipcic,   E-mail: Andrej.Filipcic@ijs.si
   Department of Experimental High Energy Physics - F9
   Jozef Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, P.o.Box 3000
   SI-1001 Ljubljana, Slovenia
   Tel.: +386-1-477-3674    Fax: +386-1-425-7074