[OpenAFS] removing a foreign cell

Derek Atkins openafs-info@openafs.org
21 Feb 2002 20:06:12 -0500

Removing from the CellServDB will remove it for the next time
your client is rebooted..  Removing the mountpoint from your
root.afs will have a more immediate effect.

I don't think you can use fs newcell to remove a cell from
the cache manager; you can probably, however, set it to
a null set of servers.

-derek