[OpenAFS] AFS on SGI-IRIX

Derek Atkins derek@ihtfp.com
22 Feb 2002 09:36:24 -0500

Updating the documentation is on the "todo" list, but as OpenAFS
is a volunteer effort, nobody has yet volunteered to do it.  Right
now there are a lot of technical fixes that people consider more
important.  You are welcome to submit documentation patches!

FTR, the README files should explain that the translator doesn't exist.
At least they did in the 1.0 release.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins