[OpenAFS] Automatic AFS authentication on more than 1 cell

Giovanni Bracco bracco@frascati.enea.it
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:28:41 +0100

I am setting up an Linux box (Red Hat 7.2 kernel 2.4.9-21) wihch is also an
AFS client using current version of Open AFS.
I connect to the box by ssh and it works nicely.

My institution has 2 different AFS cells and for the moment I connect only
to one of them and then klog to the other.

Is it possible to authenticate to both cells at the ssh connection
providing  the password only once (usernames and passwords are the same on
both systems)?
Can it be done just by a proper setting of the pam modules for sshd?

Thank you

Giovanni Bracco