[OpenAFS] afs / openssh

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
05 Jan 2002 14:36:31 -0500

I'm not sure what you want to do -- do you want to be able to pass AFS
tokens through SSH?  Or do you want to be able to use AFS's Kerberos
Authentication as a single-signon?  For the former, I believe that
OpenSSH can be configured to pass AFS tokens (but I don't know exactly
how that works).  For the latter you need to setup Kerberos
authentication by creating a srvtab (aka keytab) for the server and
have your clients obtain a TGT so they can authenticate to the server
using Kerberos.  If you want the latter, you're better off setting up
a real Kerberos server.

-derek