[OpenAFS] install additional AFS Client machines

Hongliang Gai hgai@ecs.syr.edu
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:28:43 -0500 (EST)

yes. These two files live in client machine local disk, /usr/vice/etc. The
ThisCell contains only my cellname, and CellServDB contains all the public
available cells and my local cell. I was doing exactly what the
instructions said.

Harrison