[OpenAFS] Bug and segmentation faults

Michael Robokoff mrobo@ahpcrc.org
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:54:24 -0600

We were having a problem with segmentation faults when we tried to
execute or edit files that were located in AFS space. The problem was
only occuring on our afs server that is an intel machne running RedHat
7.2 and openafs-1.2.2. One of our programmers found a bug that he
described as AFS not initializing the inodes correctly and is only
affected currently by the 2.4.9-13 kernel. It sounds like someone is
aware of this already. If you want our changes let me know and I will
try and get them.

Having  7 afs servers it would really help us to see this fixed.

--Mike