[OpenAFS] Problem getting tokens on alpha linux

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
13 Jan 2002 14:11:34 -0500

Perhaps a problem in the 64-bit cleanliness of some of the code?
You could try to figure out where the failure is happening.

I don't use klog for anything, so I don't know what to suggest
offhand.

-derek