[OpenAFS] can not attach to a read only volume

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
14 Jan 2002 17:44:09 -0500

The transarc v. non-transarc paths are a local matter and shouldn't
affect your interoperability.  The only thing to consider is that any
server-side scripts will be different across your different servers.

-derek