[OpenAFS] Mit Krb5 and OpenAFS

Derek T. Yarnell derek@cs.umd.edu
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:29:33 -0500

I have read a bunch of the mailling list and i am confused now. I have a
working
Kerb V5 realm that i have tested and now know works. From prior documentation
i have to use the Migration Kit with aklog to integrate with OpenAFS.  But
a recent thread has led me to believe (subject: kaserver date: early jan 2002)
that this may not be true anymore. What is the status of openafs and krb5?

What then are the steps to bringing up AFS do you just follow the quickstart
guide minus telling the bos server to create the kaserver?

Thanks.

--
Derek Yarnell
CS System Staff