[OpenAFS] can't mount AFS on /afs(22)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
22 Jan 2002 10:15:30 -0500

You need the client ThisCell and CellServDB files.  You only have
the server ThisCell and CellServDB files installed.  I'm not
100% sure where they go, but I think:
        /usr/afs/etc/ThisCell
        /usr/afs/etc/CellServDB

Yes, you need both client _AND_ server CellServDB/ThisCell, because
one machine could be a client in cell A and a server for cell B.

-derek