[OpenAFS] have not permission to access /afs

Mike Lee mike.li@bamboonetworks.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:25:04 +0800

Thank you

do not how to do that

Derrick J Brashear wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Mike Lee wrote:
>
>>but I cannot "cd /afs" as local root
>>

>after authenticating as a user listed in system:administrators, or after
>setting the acl on /afs to system:anyuser rl from elsewhere? If you do
>neither of these then you won't be able to cd into /afs

so howto set the acl?

>><4>when I login as "admin" user, it ask me system passwd for once and
>>afs password for twice
>>and response me "**can't determine local cell name" then disconnect
>>

>Presumably a PAM misconfiguration.

in my /etc/pam.d/login

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required	/lib/security/pam_securetty.so
auth       required	/lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
auth       required	/lib/security/pam_nologin.so
auth	   sufficient	/lib/security/pam_afs.so try_first_pass ignore_root
account    required	/lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required	/lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required	/lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    optional	/lib/security/pam_console.so

and in /lib/security
pam_afs.so -> pam_afs.so.krb.so.1

I try "pam_afs.so -> pam_afs.so.so.1" and get same result