[OpenAFS] have not permission to access /afs

Mike Lee mike.li@bamboonetworks.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:47:34 +0800

--------------020908010303070209000201

Thank you

when I issue "klog -principal admin" and type password
it respone Unable to authenticate to AFS because user doesn't exist

after set it run as -noauth mod
and I can list "admin" in :
<1>bos listuser
<2>kas list -long
<3>pts listen -user

and I check the key cksum in "bos listkey" and "kas list -long" is match
and which I missing?