[OpenAFS] How to set the default acl for system:administrators

Mike Lee mike.li@bamboonetworks.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:25:28 +0800

--------------040904070705040901090401

Thank you

Derek Atkins wrote:

>system:administrators has implicit 'a' access on all directories.

I got this information too from the manual
but in my situation , neither root nor admin (member of
system:administrators) can access the /afs folder
it response "bash: cd: /afs: Permission denied"