[OpenAFS] Re: Cannot cd to /afs

Mike Lee mike.li@bamboonetworks.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:33:14 +0800

--------------090006020405020206090105

Thank you,

Kim Kimball wrote:

>Mike,
>
>I see in a previous post that you can telnet and log in from a different
>machine?
>
>What AFS volume do you end up in when you telnet and log in?
>
>What is the full path to the directory you are in when you telnet and log
>in?
>
>Do you have _any_ AFS client that works for _ANY_ cell?

not yet, this is the first afs, yesterday, I try to use the cell of I
just build, on the client also got same problem
does it cause by malfunction client?

--

Mike Lee mike.li@bamboonetworks.com <mailto:mike.li@bamboonetworks.com>
room 1122-1123 international bank tower

</temp/mailfoot/logo.gif> <http://www.bamboonetworks.com>

 hong kong                         guangzhou                         seoul                   tokyo

--------------090006020405020206090105--