[OpenAFS] RE: Problems under WinNT 4.0sp6

Cameron, Frank Cameron@ctc.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:34:11 -0500

I've never seen this error before.  IIRC, NBC stands for Network Control
Block; but, I don't really understand what it does.

from OpenAFS-1.2.2 src/WINNT/smb.c:
                if (i == numSessions) {
                        /* Add new NCB for new session */
                        InitNCBslot(numNCBs);
                        numNCBs++;
                        thrd_SetEvent(NCBavails[0]);
                        thrd_SetEvent(NCBevents[0]);
6063                    for (j = 0; j < smb_NumServerThreads; j++)
                                thrd_SetEvent(NCBreturns[j][0]);
                        /* Also add new session event */
                        SessionEvents[i] = thrd_CreateEvent(NULL, FALSE,
TRUE, NULL);
                        numSessions++;
                        thrd_SetEvent(SessionEvents[0]);
                } else {