[OpenAFS] bug in OpenAFS client regarding empty backup volumes..?

Jason Garman jgarman@wedgie.org
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:46:46 -0500

> Just go to the Wiki and add it so you can flush your head? ;-)

A very good idea!  I haven't used a wiki before and was wondering if
people had objections if I just went ahead and did a brain dump on
there... worry about exact outlining & formatting later.

I have a lot of notes not only on OpenAFS specific stuff but also a bunch
of Kerberos 5 tips, little patches for niggling problems, and tips on
getting cross-platform single-sign-on to work.  A lot of this stuff is
only tangentally related to OpenAFS but this is a good of place as any
to post it.  I'll start playing with the wiki tonight and get some basic
info online.

--
Jason Garman / jgarman@wedgie.org