[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] problem about authentication

³¯¤¹¸t u85021@ice.ntnu.edu.tw
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:28:18 +0800

> > Thanks so much.
> > Just because I see some text in IBM AFS:Administration Guide in page 56,
as the following shows
> >    % tokens
> >    Tokens held by the Cache Manager:
> >
> >    User's (AFS ID 1000) tokens for afs@abc.com  [Expires Jun  2 10:00]
> >    User's (AFS ID 4286) tokens for afs@stateu.edu  [Expires Jun  3 1:34]
> >    User's (AFS ID 22) tokens for afs@def.com  [>>Expired<<]
> >        --End of list--
> >
> > Now I have 2 AFS machines, and they have different cell names. So how
can I get tokens from multiple cells
> > just like the above shows.
>
> Same way:
>
> klog -c cell1
> klog -c cell2
>
> Or, if you're using a real kerberos infrastructure you can use
> cross-realm Kerberos so that user's only need identifications
> in one cell, not both.
>
> Also note that multiple machines can be in the same AFS cell.
> AFS is not really meant to have a cell per machine.  I hope

That's really what I want to do. I have tried many times, and I have
searched many documents, including
IBM AFS documents, google, etc. But I still can't find solutions. Can anyone
tell me how to add multiple AFS into the same cell? Or is there any document
that I can refer to?