[OpenAFS] pts: server or network not responding

Jack Britton jack.britton@britton-consulting.com
08 Jul 2002 20:29:28 -0500

--=-S5smJVmLKGf2cmrQtwPF

I am trying to configure the first AFS server in my network on RedHat
7.3.  I am using the latest rpms downloaded yesterday.  At the point I
issue the #pts createuser -name admin -cel <cell name> -noauth  I get an
error pts: server or network not responding ; unable to create user
admin.  Anyone have any ideas?

Jack Britton

--=-S5smJVmLKGf2cmrQtwPF

<HTML>
<HEAD>
  <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="GtkHTML/1.0.4.99">
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<BR>
I am trying to configure the first AFS server in my network on RedHat 7.3.&nbsp; I am using the latest rpms downloaded yesterday.&nbsp; At the point I issue the #pts createuser -name admin -cel &lt;cell name&gt; -noauth&nbsp; I get an error pts: server or network not responding ; unable to create user admin.&nbsp; Anyone have any ideas?
<BR>

<BR>
Jack Britton
<BR>